Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Adventures in Exercisng 1.0

Last night I went to my gym to take a cardio class. Nothing big or so I thought.  The class was called Night Club Cardio. Its described as a fun class using current music and dance moves to burn the calories.

The class was full, the music was good, the only problem I discovered is that I CANNOT DANCE.
I had no idea who bad I was until confronted with a wall to wall mirror that didn't try to spare my feelings.  I should be put in jail for murder on the dance floor. I was killing those moves(not in a good way).
The worse part of the whole thing was that my calorie counter had the nerve to say I only burned 300 calories in a 45min class from hell.

I wanted to leave after the 2nd song but waited until the cool down to bolt out the door embarrassed, dazed and confused.

Needless to say I wont be back anytime soon, if ever.

Nkenge

No comments:

Post a Comment