Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Sizzling Weight Loss Challenge

I joined a 8week workout challenge on YouTube.  Hosted by DivaSlimsDown.  It is promising to be a great way to keep me motivated. I love competition.   The stories from the other ladies are get motivation. Its really therapeutic to be in a group where you can see that people really do understand you and are in the same place or were in the place as you.  (READ THESE ARE MY PEOPLE)

I will be uploaded a new video tonight and I checked my weight since I was traveling last week I didn't make it to the gym until this morning.

Nkenge

The link to DivaSlimsSown page


The link to my entry video:

I hope you follow my progress and the progress of all the ladies.   

The RULES:

You MUST like these facebook pages:
1. http://www.facebook.com/CollageVideo
2. http://www.facebook.com/HolabirdSports

-You MUST be a subscriber
-You MUST be 18 or older to enter. Or have your parent or guardian consent
-You MUST be in the USA or Canada for video response entries. 
-To win the prizes you Must create a video response by June 10th.
-Create weekly video updates of how your weight loss journey is going. Updates are due on Mondays: June 11th, June 18th, June 25th, July 2nd, July 9th, July 16th, July 23rd and July 30th is your final update. It should include pounds and inches lost plus your final body shot. 
-Participate in the facebook weight loss challenge group

No comments:

Post a Comment