Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Classes, Classes, and More Classes!

This week I managed to make it to the gym so far 2x a day. I'm trying my best to keep up that pace for the next two weeks.  I have learned that I get better calorie burn from group classes. This is fine with me. You work those forgotten muscles and get pain(in a good way) in news spots.
I tried a new class tonight. Body Pump.  I have passed this class a few times on my way to kickboxing.


They always seem so serious. The class requires you to pull out lots of equipment see:
LOTS OF STUFF. 

 I was slightly overwhelmed when I came in. Luckily, folks at the Y are friendly and helped me get it straight. I will say I liked the class. Its a good strength workout.  Also, it got my heart pumping.  Its good for all fitness levels like it says.   I recommend switching up your routine every now and again. Had it not rained I would have been in my usual water exercise class. The rained forced me to try something new. I liked it and will be back again.  It felt good to hang in with people who have been doing the class. Slowly, very slowly I'm getting into better shape.

Nkenge

No comments:

Post a Comment