Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Nature Box .........post is picture heavy

YES, ITS TRUE I'M AN ADDICT.  No, I'm not addicted to anything bad just subscription boxes. I absolutely love getting packages in the mail. The latest is from NatureBox.

The cost is $19.95 Its really not that much trust me.  I got my 1st box on discount and you can get 25% off your 1st box with the code REFER25. The discount is worth trying it out for one month. 

Each month, your box will include 15 to 20 servings across 4 to 6 different NatureBox snacks. We take pride in picking the healthiest and most delicious snacks for you to enjoy.  You can trust that our products will be made from the most wholesome ingredients and will be minimally processed, if at all. Everything you eat from us will abide by our strict quality standards. ( taken from naturebox.com)


Here is what I got this (July) month which suggested you to Snack Freely!:
 inside the box



Zesta Fiesta Mix (Party Mix): My personal favorite so far
Sunny Trails: Fruit Trail Mix
Lemon Pucker Pistachios: My husbands favorite
Garden Tomato Crunchies: Almonds with a tomato flavor


Southern BBQ Sunflower Kernels: Just a hint of the BBQ Flavor but tasty
We have tasted most of the Box and I am already looking forward to next months selection. There will be  4-6 different items in each box and the will all have multiple servings to give you and your family ample chances to taste the product.   
Check out the website here www.naturebox.com and if you are interested use the code REFER25 
or if you get the box let me know what you think below.  
Nkenge



video from my YouTube Channel 

No comments:

Post a Comment