Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Back In the Swing of Thing...

Ive took about 5weeks off from my daily gym routine.  It started out as laziness and ended up being mandatory. I had an operation that prevented me from going to the gym for 4weeks.  My rest period is over and its time to get back into my routine.

I have for the last 3 days been back to my normal two a day workout. I'm so happy to report.  I have dearly missed going to the gym.  I missed the feeling of accomplishment, seeing the regular instructors, and even the sweat.  It felt so good to let the toxins out my body through good old fashion sweat. 

I also weighted in on Sunday and my CURRENT WEIGHT IS: 250.1lbs...
I'm pretty happy that I didn't gain and I continued my slow but steady decline in my weight! Like the tortoise I guess slow and stead will win the weight loss race in the end.

Have a good Week and Enjoy your workout!

Nkenge

No comments:

Post a Comment